Inka Express Bus a popular tourist transportation provider on The Route of The Sun, is celebrating its 15th anniversary. The Cusco to Puno bus tour, which is fast becoming a Peru transportation icon, has very humble beginnings.
A lot has changed since Luis Concha F. and his brother Jorge Concha F. opened Inka Express Bus in 2000. “Everything that we do when it comes to service you must do it with care and dedication”.
Inka Express Bus between Cusco and Puno has gone from a basic tourist bus provider to a VIP transportation leader. Inka Express VIP service is Peru’s premier transportation service. Our fleet of high-performance, green vehicles, provide comfort transportation throughout the The Route of The Sun, including Cusco, Puno, Arequipa, Lima, Nazca, and La Paz.
Inka Express Bus is hitting a big milestone, 15 years of helping tourists to find a safe fun passage from Cusco to Puno and Puno to Cusco.
Here are just 15 reasons why we’re so excited to reach this particular milestone.
1. There over 20 different bus providers on The Route of The Sun; but only few offer comfort and security to be exact.
2. Inka Express Bus has been ranked several times on the Dircetur Peru list as the best and the fastest-growing private companies in Peru. We have made the list every year since 2002!
3. After starting the company with one small bus, CEO Luis Concha F. has created a great work environment in our Cusco, Peru headquarters, where we have the bus terminal and the ticketing office with an open floor plan to facilitate collaboration between our employees.
4. Yes, Inka Express Bus is one of those companies that makes fun to work (ping pong table) in the office.
5. As technology and the car industry are constantly changing and developing, so are we! Inka Express Bus is always testing new ways to improve our transportation services so we can be competitive with European and American standards.
6. 26 passionate, hard-working employees that want to help tourists to have a safe and fun ride throughout the The Route of The Sun.
7. Inka Express Bus is always looking for the best and the brightest people to join our team!
8. Our customer service reps chat with thousands of tourists each year about how they can get the most out of their vacation by choosing the right services. And those tourists really love it!
9. We have SIX blogs, covering five different Peru tour services, as well as general tour guide buying tips for group or solo travelers.
10. Another way Inka Express Bus helps travelers is with our series of infographics covering the top 10 most popular Peru guides/attractions. So far, we’ve researched 10 popular attractions, and there are still more to come!
11. It’s hard to keep a tourist business going, especially in tough world-economic times. Inka Express Bus successfully made it through the Dot-Com Bubble, Financial collapse and the Great-Recession, and we’re stronger than ever.
12. On Inka Express’ 15th year, we’ve already seen record setting numbers (bus ticket sales) for February, March and April!
13. We are happy to announce that Inka Express Bus has always been accident free, and have followed first world transportation protocols.
14. And the same goes for the Inka Express Olympics!
15. After 15 years of good service, growth and success, we can’t wait for what’s in store for the next 15!
Stay tuned for more coverage of Inka Express Bus birthday celebrations throughout the year, including a special FREE Cusco City tour in the coming weeks for our loyal customers that are helping us to continue our quest.